Kec’s Kove Resort on Beautiful Lake Kabetogama
We invite you to spend your next vacation fishing, boating, and relaxing on the doorstep of one of the Nation’s most beautiful, unspoiled and least visited natural areas… Voyageurs National Park. We are on Lake Kabetogama, 22 miles long and 6 miles wide, covering 25,000 acres with 500 miles of shoreline. Where the fish are plentiful!
- 2, 3, or 4-bedroom cabins, with full baths, completely furnished for housekeeping, all have Dish T.V.
- High speed Internet
- Some cabins have cozy fireplaces
- All cabins have gorgeous sun decks
- All level grounds
- Safe, spacious play areas for children
- Kec’s Kove Lodge with a wood-burning fireplace, recreation room, full bar, dining room and Hot Tub / Sauna
- Dock Service Electric outlets at dock
- Boat and Motor Rentals
- Experienced Guides
- Fish Cleaning and Freezer Service
- Airport Pick-up in International Falls