We invite you to spend your next winter vacation snowmobiling and relaxing on the doorstep of one of the Nation’s most beautiful, unspoiled and least visited natural areas… Voyageurs National Park & Lake Kabetogama offers hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails on the lake as well as the surrounding wilderness.
Kec’s Kove superb snowmobilling is often used for access to excellent Lake Kabetogama sledding. You can also take the K-3 Spur Trail from our resort directly to the groomed State Arrowhead Trail System. Visit the Minnesota DNR website for snowmobile trail information.
Winter Lodging on Lake Kabetogama
- 2, 3, or 4-bedroom cabins, with full baths, completely furnished for housekeeping
- High speed Internet
- Some cabins have cozy fireplaces
- All cabins have gorgeous sun decks
- Safe, spacious play areas for children
- Kec’s Kove Lodge with a wood-burning fireplace, recreation room, and full bar and dining room
- Airport Pick-up in International Falls
- Sauna & Hot Tub at main lodge.
Northern MN Snowmobile Trails
Ice Fish Lake Kabetogama